Metal Heads (historically known as the Hora-Quan, also including Metal Bugs) are a biomechanical alien subspecies, serving as one of the core antagonizing bodies during Daxter, Jak II, and Jak 3 until the War for Haven City led to the extinction of many metal head groups. They were one of the prominent factions in the Metal Head Wars, and the ancient enemies of the Precursors since destroying most of Precursor civilization.
Metal heads come in a variety of sizes, ranging from very small (see stinger, pod spider) to very large (see metal-pede, Metal Kor). Additionally, they come in a wide diversity of classifications, ranging from arthropods to dinosaurs. The most distinguishing feature of every metal head is the presence of a skull gem in the head, chest, or back.
- ...that Metal Kaeden probably wouldn't be much bigger than a spyder gunner?
- ...that there is a hidden passageway in Lava Tube?
- ...that you can reach the dig site and weapons factory via the pumping station by using the JET-Board to reach an islet connecting them?
- ...that there are almost thirty different species of metal head not including metal bugs?
- ...that the Metal Heads are known by the Precursors as the Hora-Quan?
Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to Wikia, check out the tutorial.
- Know how to edit? Consult our guideline for documented good practice.
- Or you can check out these links
- Cleanup required – These articles require special attention.
- Pages needing citation – These articles contain sentences that require citations.
- Adding content
- Uploading images is another easy way to help out. See Special:Upload to add images.
- Head over to the forums for more help, or to talk about Jak and Daxter.