Eco is a Precursor artifact in the Jak and Daxter series. It is a powerful, elemental substance which can physically appear in the form of a cluster, gas, ore, prism, or crystal, and comes in the six different known colors light eco, dark eco, green eco, blue eco, yellow eco, and red eco, each color serving a different and specific purpose. It was created by the Precursors, and is studied and mastered by sages.
Eco is produced and distributed at the Eco Core, and used as the primary currency throughout the games next to Precursor orbs, especially when in the form of ore. All colors of eco are able to invoke their properties or abilities into what they are passed through, and can be channeled through a living body or provide aid to technology such as weapons.
- ...that there was a short successor to the Krimzon Guard and a predecessor to the Freedom League between Jak II and Jak 3 known as the New Krimzon Guard?
- ...that all lurkers in The Precursor Legacy except the lurker shark and lurker piranha wore a metal brace?
- ...that it's possible to destroy the security drone with a Dark Bomb in Jak II?
- ...that ottsels are a crossbreed between otters and weasels?
- ...that light eco is created by combining all four colors of eco, and that dark eco can be split into colored eco through an eco prism?
- ...that Dark Jak lost his horns in Jak 3 due to the positive effects of light eco?
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below. Don't forget to add categories to your articles!
- Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to Wikia, check out the tutorial.
- Know how to edit? consult our Manual of Style to better see article standards.
- Be sure to check out our wiki policies.
- Or you can check out these links
- Adding content
- Uploading images is another easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page to add images.
- Head over to the forums for more help or to talk about Jak and Daxter.
Ace Attorney • AdventureQuest • Age of Conan • Aika Online • AliceSoft • amiibo • Bloody Roar • C-12: Final Resistance • Captain Toad • Chrono Trigger • Destiny • Diner Dash • Donkey Kong • DragonFable • Drakengard • Duck Hunt • Eat Sheep • Fable • Fancy Pants Adventures • Fantasy Life • Fairy Fencer F • FatalFury • Five Nights at Freddy's • Gex • Ghosthunter • Halo • Hyperdimension Neptunia • Hyperdimension Neptunia • Iris Online • Jak and Daxter • Just Cause • Killzone • Lego Pirates the Video Game • Lord of Ultima • MechQuest • MediEvil • Metal Gear • M.U.G.E.N • Mugen Souls • NIER • Ninja Gaiden • Nintendo • Nitrome • No More Heroes • Ōkami • Pandemonium! • PlayStation • Primal • Professor Layton • Ragnarök Online • Q*bert • Rare • Rhythm Heaven • Saints Row • Splatoon • Spore • StarCraft • Touhou Project • Tree of Savior • Voyage Century Online • WarpForce • Wolfenstein • World of Warcraft • Yōkai Watch