The JET-Board (style variations including jet board, jetboard, and also sometimes known as the hoverboard) is a device used by Jak in Jak II and Jak 3. As the name suggests, it is a device capable of hovering above the ground, performing sharp maneuvers, aerobatics, grinding, and as of Jak 3 is capable of combat as well. It is a slow vehicle and relies on compound speed build-up by performing tricks and fluid maneuvers to maintain significant forward motion.
The JET-Board expands and retracts to activate and deactivate respectively. Jak can simply keep it hooked on his back when it is not needed. In its active state it emits a blue glow, presumably using blue eco as its source of power. If Jak hits an enemy while using the JET-Board it will both harm the enemy and Jak, however citizens will simply fall to the ground as Jak rides over them.
- ...that there was a short successor to the Krimzon Guard and a predecessor to the Freedom League between Jak II and Jak 3 known as the New Krimzon Guard?
- ...that all lurkers in The Precursor Legacy except the lurker shark and lurker piranha wore a metal brace?
- ...that it's possible to destroy the security drone with a Dark Bomb in Jak II?
- ...that ottsels are a crossbreed between otters and weasels?
- ...that light eco is created by combining all four colors of eco, and that dark eco can be split into colored eco through an eco prism?
- ...that Dark Jak lost his horns in Jak 3 due to the positive effects of light eco?
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below. Don't forget to add categories to your articles!
- Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to Wikia, check out the tutorial.
- Know how to edit? consult our Manual of Style to better see article standards.
- Be sure to check out our wiki policies.
- Or you can check out these links
- Adding content
- Uploading images is another easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page to add images.
- Head over to the forums for more help or to talk about Jak and Daxter.
Ace Attorney • AdventureQuest • Age of Conan • Aika Online • AliceSoft • amiibo • Bloody Roar • C-12: Final Resistance • Captain Toad • Chrono Trigger • Destiny • Diner Dash • Donkey Kong • DragonFable • Drakengard • Duck Hunt • Eat Sheep • Fable • Fancy Pants Adventures • Fantasy Life • Fairy Fencer F • FatalFury • Gex • Halo • Hyperdimension Neptunia • Hyperdimension Neptunia • Iris Online • Jak and Daxter • Just Cause • Killzone • Lego Pirates the Video Game • Lord of Ultima • MechQuest • MediEvil • Metal Gear • M.U.G.E.N • Mugen Souls • NIER • Ninja Gaiden • Nintendo • Nitrome • No More Heroes • Ōkami • Pandemonium! • PlayStation • Primal • Professor Layton • Ragnarök Online • Q*bert • Rare • Rhythm Heaven • Saints Row • Splatoon • Spore • StarCraft • Touhou Project • Tree of Savior • Voyage Century Online • WarpForce • Wolfenstein • World of Warcraft • Yōkai Watch