Featured articles () are the best articles on the Jak and Daxter Wiki, as determined through a peer-review process at the project's nomination component. There, articles are judged against the featured article criteria, then passed or rejected according to community consensus.
There are 0 featured articles out of the 944 articles on the Jak and Daxter Wiki. Existing featured articles that no longer meet the criteria can be nominated for reassessment at reassessment nominations.
Featured article criteriaEdit
A featured article:
- The prose is focused and engaging, its grammar of a professional standard. Sentences are succinct and exhibit an uncontrived flair for style and tone.
- It is a thorough and representative survey of the relevant literature, while demonstrating a judicious inclusion of detail.
- The tone is objective and neutral, giving no undue weight to presumptuous speculation.
Is of encyclopedic merit.
- Its content is verifiable against canonical material or otherwise reliable sources; original research, direct or paraphrased quotes, and exact data are attributed to sources via footnotes.
- It neglects no important information, but remains focused and adheres to context; the content reflects an intriguing and relevant topic with clear practical value.
- It is stable and reliable, unlikely to change due to upcoming releases, and not subject to ongoing content disputes.
Complies with the style manual, including the provision of:
- A concise introductory section (lead or lede), that thoroughly summarizes the topic and establishes the focus of the article.
- A logical structure with a system of hierarchical sections, rendering a substantial but not excessive table of contents.
- A well-formatted bibliography of sources, with specific and accessible references to support citations necessitated by criterion 2a.
- (When applicable) relevant, high quality, and well-placed thumbnail images, image galleries, videos, or audio files, that comply with the respective guidelines.