Metal Heads (historically known as the Hora-Quan, also including Metal Bugs) are a biomechanical alien subspecies, serving as one of the core antagonizing bodies during Daxter, Jak II, and Jak 3 until the War for Haven City led to the extinction of many metal head groups. They were one of the prominent factions in the Metal Head Wars, and the ancient enemies of the Precursors since destroying most of Precursor civilization.
Metal heads come in a variety of sizes, ranging from very small (see stinger, pod spider) to very large (see metal-pede, Metal Kor). Additionally, they come in a wide diversity of classifications, ranging from arthropods to dinosaurs. The most distinguishing feature of every metal head is the presence of a skull gem in the head, chest, or back.
- ...that Gol Acheron and Maia Acheron are twins?
- ...that Torn is the former captain of the Krimzon Guard before being replaced by Erol when he defected to the Underground?
- ...that Tess is a heavy weapons expert and developed new weapons for the Freedom League in Jak 3?
- ...that the tigorilla, goosesnake, and kangarabbit were all mentioned at some point in the Jak and Daxter series (as well as catturkey and crocadeer in unused dialogue), alongside other hybrid species?
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below. Don't forget to add categories to your articles!
- Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to Wikia, check out the tutorial.
- Know how to edit? Consult our guideline for established consensus.
- Or you can check out these links
- Adding content
- Uploading images is another easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page to add images.
- Head over to the forums for more help or to talk about Jak and Daxter.