Metal Heads (historically known as the Hora-Quan, also including Metal Bugs) are a biomechanical alien subspecies, serving as one of the core antagonizing bodies during Daxter, Jak II, and Jak 3 until the War for Haven City led to the extinction of many metal head groups. They were one of the prominent factions in the Metal Head Wars, and the ancient enemies of the Precursors since destroying most of Precursor civilization.
Metal heads come in a variety of sizes, ranging from very small (see stinger, pod spider) to very large (see metal-pede, Metal Kor). Additionally, they come in a wide diversity of classifications, ranging from arthropods to dinosaurs. The most distinguishing feature of every metal head is the presence of a skull gem in the head, chest, or back.
- ...that there was a short successor to the Krimzon Guard and a predecessor to the Freedom League between Jak II and Jak 3 known as the New Krimzon Guard?
- ...that all lurkers in The Precursor Legacy except the lurker shark and jungle fish wore a metal brace?
- ...that it is possible to destroy the robot guard with a Dark Bomb in Jak II?
- ...that ottsels are a crossbreed between otters and weasels?
- ...that light eco is created by combining all four colors of eco, and that dark eco can be split into colored eco through an eco prism?
- ...that Dark Jak lost his horns in Jak 3 due to the positive effects of light eco?
Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to Wikia, check out the tutorial.
- Know how to edit? Consult our guideline for documented good practice.
- Or you can check out these links
- Cleanup required – These articles require special attention.
- Pages needing citation – These articles contain sentences that require citations.
- Adding content
- Uploading images is another easy way to help out. See Special:Upload to add images.
- Head over to the forums for more help, or to talk about Jak and Daxter.