Eco is a Precursor artifact in the Jak and Daxter series. It is a powerful, elemental substance which can physically appear in the form of a cluster, gas, ore, prism, or crystal, and comes in the six different known colors light eco, dark eco, green eco, blue eco, yellow eco, and red eco, each color serving a different and specific purpose. It was created by the Precursors, and is studied and mastered by sages.
Eco is produced and distributed at the Eco Core, and used as the primary currency throughout the games next to Precursor orbs, especially when in the form of ore. All colors of eco are able to invoke their properties or abilities into what they are passed through, and can be channeled through a living body or provide aid to technology such as weapons.
- ...that Keira Hagai had a different voice actor in Jak 3, the reason she only had two lines in the game? (Five including the communicator lines.)
- ...that every lurker in The Precursor Legacy wore a metal brace with the exception of the lurker shark?
- ...that Keira Hagai invented the first zoomer?
- ...that Gol Acheron and Maia Acheron are brother and sister?
- ...that Torn is the former captain of the Krimzon Guard before joining the Underground?
- ...that Tess is a heavy weapons expert and developed new weapons for the Freedom League in Jak 3?
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below. Don't forget to add categories to your articles!
- Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to Wikia, check out the tutorial.
- Know how to edit? consult our Manual of Style to better see article standards.
- Be sure to check out our wiki policies.
- Or you can check out these links
- Adding content
- Uploading images is another easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page to add images.
- Head over to the forums for more help or to talk about Jak and Daxter.