G.T. Blitz is the top commentator and racing commissioner of the Kras City Grand Championships.
G.T. Blitz is a camera-hungry television and racing icon native to Kras City. He claims to have been commentating on the sport for "decades," meaning that he has most likely had his current job as since he was a teenager. He seems to be a major advocate for the evolution of Combat Racing, suggesting it be broadcast in school for the children of Kras to watch during lessons, and he is very pleased when the races move to Haven City temporarily and thereby become a global event.
He spends the majority of the game narrating and dramatizing the already dramatic events of the sport, announcing the lineup for the races and making veiled threats to everyone involved, as well as inadvertently dropping rather obvious hints regarding his true identity. Eventually the network he works for assigns him a co-commentator in the form of Pecker, who he alternates between talking comfortably with and obviously hating with a passion.
His background isn't very detailed, but unlike most characters we do get some information regarding his childhood. Blitz's father was a racer, supposedly the best there ever was, but it's made very clear in his references to his old man that he was a horrible father, "arrogant and cocky" as well as neglectful of his son and other relations. G.T.'s uncle tried to tell G.T.'s father to raise the family rather than racing. His father's lack of interest in his family eventually led to G.T. himself sabotaging his father's car and killing him just a few years into his professional racing career, during a match in the Deathdrome. This is more than likely the major contributing factor leading to Blitz's descent into the criminal underworld and the invention of his crime lord alter ego, Mizo.
- G.T. Blitz's hair is a wig, worn not only to make him appear more attractive to his audience but to hide the tattoos up the back of his neck and over his head, viewable when he reveals himself as Mizo.
- In actuality G.T. Blitz is his "true" identity, with Mizo as his alter-ego. This is a reversal of the norm and possibly the largest surprise his character offered.
- He was apparently familiar with Sig's reputation prior to the game, as he refers to him as "the great Sig" and seems very out-of-sorts when he joins the race. Considering Sig has never been known for his racing abilities prior to this game, it's speculated that the familiarity stems from when Sig was working for Krew in Haven City.
- Rayn refers to him as a "smarmy blighter," denoting that she's already dealt with him at length when the game begins.
- in the Yellow Eco Cup, Blitz drives a purple and yellow Road Blade.
- In the Bloopers Video of Jak X, G.T. Blitz's wig cannot be seen.