The JET-Board (style variations including jet board, jetboard, and also sometimes known as the hoverboard) is a device used by Jak in Jak II and Jak 3. As the name suggests, it is a device capable of hovering above the ground, performing sharp maneuvers, aerobatics, grinding, and as of Jak 3 is capable of combat as well. It is a slow vehicle and relies on compound speed build-up by performing tricks and fluid maneuvers to maintain significant forward motion.
The JET-Board expands and retracts to activate and deactivate respectively. Jak can simply keep it hooked on his back when it is not needed. In its active state it emits a blue glow, presumably using blue eco as its source of power. If Jak hits an enemy while using the JET-Board it will both harm the enemy and Jak, however citizens will simply fall to the ground as Jak rides over them.
- ...that Kaeden probably wouldn't be much bigger than a spyder gunner?
- ...that there is a hidden passageway in Lava Tube?
- ...that you can reach the Dig Site and Weapons Factory via the Pumping Station by using the JET-Board to reach an islet connecting them?
- ...that there are almost thirty different species of metal head not including metal bugs?
- ...that the Krimzon Robots were prototype experiments, predecessors to the KG Death Bots?
- ...that the Metal Heads are known by the Precursors as the Hora-Quan?
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below. Don't forget to add categories to your articles!
- Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to Wikia, check out the tutorial.
- Know how to edit? consult our Manual of Style to better see article standards.
- Be sure to check out our wiki policies.
- Or you can check out these links
- Adding content
- Uploading images is another easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page to add images.
- Head over to the forums for more help or to talk about Jak and Daxter.
Ace Attorney • Age of Conan • AdventureQuest • Aika Online • AliceSoft • Bloody Roar • Chrono Trigger • Dead or Alive • Destiny • Diner Dash • Donkey Kong • DragonFable • Eat Sheep • Fable • Fantasy Life • FatalFury • Halo • Hyperdimension Neptunia • Iris Online • Jak and Daxter • Just Cause • Killzone • Lego Pirates the Video Game • Lord of Ultima • MechQuest • Metal Gear • M.U.G.E.N • Mugen Souls • Ninja Gaiden • Nintendo • Nitrome • No More Heroes • Ōkami • Professor Layton • Ragnarök Online • Rare • Rhythm Heaven • Saints Row • Spore • StarCraft • Touhou Project • Virtua Fighter • Voyage Century Online • WarpForce • Wolfenstein • World of Warcraft • Yōkai Watch